The working language of the conference is English.
The target audience:
Employees of research organizations and enterprises of environmental and biomedical profile, students, undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists, representatives of public organizations, business, and the media are invited to participate in conferences.
The main directions of the conference:
- Socio-ecological and ethical-pedagogical problems of our time.
- Medical ecology.
- Problems of modern environmental safety (biomonitoring, bioindication, biorehabilitation, radioecology and radiation safety, environmental monitoring, management and audit. Information systems and technologies in ecology).
Form of participation in the conference:
- Presentation at the plenary / breakout session (up to 15/10 min).
- Poster (A1 format, vertical layout).
- Report and their publication in the conference proceedings).
The format of the conference supports remote video participation.
Educational Institution “International State Ecological Institute named after A.A. D. Sakharova ”Belarusian State University (hereinafter – the Institute), address: Moscow. Minsk, st. Dolgobrodskaya, 23/1.
Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus; Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus; Public Council of the Base Organization for Environmental Education of the CIS countries; International State Ecological Institute named after A. D. Sakharov of the Belarusian State University.