Working language of the conference is English.
Employees of research organizations and enterprises of environmental and biomedical profile, students, master students, post-graduate students and young scientists, representatives of public organizations, business, and media are invited to participate in the conference.
The main directions of the conference:
- Socio-ecological, ethical and pedagogical problems of our time.
- Problems of modern environmental safety (biomonitoring, bioindication, biorehabilitation, radioecology and radiation safety, environmental monitoring, management and Information systems and technologies in ecology).
The form of participation in the conference:
- Presentation at the plenary / section session (up to 15 / 10 minutes).
- Poster (A1 format, vertical layout).
- Correspondence participation (with the presentation of theses of the report and publication in the conference proceedings).
The format of the conference supports remote video participation.
Location: International Sakharov Environmental Institute of Belarusian State University (hereinafter referred to as the Institute), address: Minsk, 23/1 Dolgobrodskaya Str.
Conference organizers: Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus; Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus; Public Council of the Basic Organization for Environmental Education of the CIS countries; Belarusian State University; International Sakharov Environmental Institute of Belarusian State University.